Friday, March 18, 2005

my beloved sister part 2

anyone and everyone must see what torrie has done. she managed to link herself to elijah "rodent" wood.(elijah jordan wood) clearly it shows how bored we are. i blog frequently while torrie has time link herself to Mr "Rodent" clearly i need a life not sure about her though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday, went out with tinger, i had to chase the 143 bus and it eloped with the wind then had to run after 189 and managed to get on. then again had to court 106, luckily managed to "ride" it. i honestly think that Stupid Bus Service(SBS) and The Idiotic Bus Service(TIBS) are conspiring to help me lose weight.(i'm 1.65m and 78kg) ftank you! ftank you!(vietnamese style)

tinger(tin-ger) was early! imagine that, a girl being early. i have a saying "If a girl is not late, she is not a girl." and out of the many many times we went out, she was always late. guess people change when they age. she was waiting for me with her fren. her fren asked what i looked like, how to spot me and sorts. tinger marketed me as a fashion disaster when i reached there, she said my hair, shirt, pants, shoes and wristband all don't go.(i'm so gonna fit into the poly)

went to heeren and saw a bad boy wannabe. for one second, i thought that guy was sly. white girly face with a girly haircut. the second i saw sly wannabe, i was reminded why i disliked Shitnex(annex), full of pseudo sly, skaters, rockers and jap. i seriously think their lives suck so much that they want to be someone else.(someone their not)

we then went to hans for dinner which tinger said was not enough. both of us had set dinners. for me it was adequate, i even gave her some of my foot food. i think she just reached puberty. aH-Ha!

fast forward 2 hours

sent her home and while waiting at the bus stop, there was this guy who kept looking at me and he was SMILING! i think that guy is seriously retarded. maybe he listened too much of the song Let's Get Retarded by Pink Testicles Beans.(black eye peas)

class, we shall have recess for 5 minutes, be sure to come back for the history lesson about "My Beloved Sister Part 2"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

many years back, my friends(see song and khien) found a palmtop and gave it to me since i was Head of Admin for the counter-strike clan.(ex_99) when my elder sister found out i had one, she kept asking how i acquired that gadget. when she found out that my friends found it, she being the "righteous" one requested it to be returned to the owner. luckily for me, the owner did not input her address but my sister guess it was a her since there were marks on the calender for menses time of the month.

since there were a few telephones numbers, my sister called to ask if they knew the owner. strangely none of them knew the owner. being unable to return the palmtop, my "righteous" elder sister argued that it was only reasonable to give her the palmtop since she "needed" it more. obviously i resisted and fought with all my might but to no avail when my elder sister called in reinforcements.(mom) my mom, being the unbias and anti-favouritism(or so she says) said that i should give it to my elder sister since blah blah.(Bullshit if you ask me) my elder sister(to make it less painful to part with the palmtop) said your birthday next year, i will throw you a party and invite your friends and blah blah.

quite a good trade-in huh? well, if everything went as planned however the following year, no party, no presents, no nothing. and months later, my clumsy butter fingers elder sister dropped the palmtop which caused the glass to shatter rendering it obsolete. when i made a fuss about it, reinforcements came in and my elder sister said she will repair it. years later, the palmtop is nowhere to be found and obviously it is not repaired otherwise i will be using it now and not here bitching pimping about it.

P.S. Mom is to me what kryptonite is to superman.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w