Sunday, March 13, 2005

don't offend the almighty xiaxue

just a word of caution people. do not offend xiaxue. otherwise, it will be publish to almost all the net-savy and blog reading people.

i'm really scared. imagine this. women in spore all have an online forum about things that happened to them.

"Hey, the guy working at XX handphone shop in XX is a pervert, he was looking at my cleavage."

next thing you know, his picture is posted on the net and arrested for outrage of modesty.

spore guys : spore gals where got cleavage?

lets not go into that area. there might be female readers and they might be your friend. think about what i said about the guy working at XX handphone shop in XX. if women were to have such a forum, us men, will be doomed.

all those naughty things that you did to someone or something. like how you accidentally walk into the girls toliet.(not me) or you pulling someone's pigtails because you want to be a train conductor going choo-choo.(me) and worse of all, you thought it was cute adorable that her head tilted one side whenever you pulled either pigtail.

maybe even something worse then that

"that guy is seriously dumb, in primary school, he was always getting caught during chinese spelling while everyone else was copying."

yes, that was me. the only reason why only i got caught was because the teacher's eyes were always on me, she was looking in my direction or standing behind me. then my book will be blank until she walked away when it was time to pass up the books. amazingly, the book will be filled with words when it was handed up. ok, so i'm not the copy genius.

suddenly i'm so scared of females and sly fans. (sorry sly fans, i did not mean to mention the truth.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i apologise that the past entries weren not entertaining but rather boring.(i found them boring too) although i would love to blog about my run-ins adventures with my elder sister however, she threatened to cancel my t-shirt orders if i did. all i can do is wait for my t-shirts then viola~

P.S. She only knows i blog about the past adventures, she has not found the time to read them.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w