Monday, March 14, 2005

boring/aching sunday.

skipped my lifeguard course today due to aching and feverish body. especially my neck and shoulder. yesterday swimming was rather horrendous especially if your out-of-shape and overweight. standing at a short 1.65m and weighing 78kg, i'm not macho much less a hunk and definitely not a stud. i don't have a six-pac or an 8 incher so i don't qualify to be a stud/hunk/macho. i'm just plain, simple and dumb jim. yes, my middle name is james and short form is jim which often leads to people calling me jimbo.

i'm very afraid of going to the poly cause all the clothes i have are bermudas and polo shirts. with my black thick my rimmed glasses, i think i'm surely going to be an oukast. ok, enough about inferiority complex.

saturday's lifeguard course was rather pleasant when gab and i were singled out for being hen hao(very good) students. the teacher said that if the rest of the students were like us, they need not take the test and can receive the life-saving 1&2 cert. furthermore, when gab and i joined those guys who already completed life-saving 1,2&3 for 50m towing, i got the second best timing 3mins 8secs although the passing mark is 3mins. the 50m towing test is for bronze medallion which is at least 2 months away for me. so i got time to work on my speed and timing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went to eat my breakfast just now. while i was ordering mee-reubus for my younger sister who is at home "resting" because she got stomach pain. i saw the shop owner squating down with a can of Baycon. when she stood up to prepare the mee-rebus, a cockroach ran out from under the table. seems like baycon is not working and her shop is rather unclean.

speaking of cockroaches, when i was working at a restaurant in TakaShitmaia, twice a patron told me to clear a cockroach which in the end i could not find. i will not disclose the restaurant name but will give a rather small clue. it is beside breeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a friend of mine i read somewhere on the net that when a group of girls hang out together for awhile, their menstruation time of the month comes at roughly the same time. at the restaurant i used to work at in TakaShitmaia, a chair was found with blood on it and coincidentally, a bitch lady was sitting on it. she did not even had the decency to clean it up.

now, i was wondering if girls can have their time of the month at roughly the same time, i wonder if guys can have their masturbation excitation of one's genital organs at the same time too. if this happens, i can fathom how it would be.

A : brudder. what you doing there ar?

B: you know la, now 12 midnight, everyone in my house sleeping except me.

A : same here. but what are you doing? you tell me everyone in your house sleeping for wat?

B : pcc la, u fucking idiot. don't annoy me anymore.

A : wah! really ar? me, ah miyagi, ah brown, ah eddy and ah steven also doing it now.

B : Na-B*h. you fucking irritating leh. why tell me this kind of nonsense.

P.S. the above conversation is purely fiction.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w