Saturday, March 12, 2005

no more bus pass

remember about the stinking bus auntie who confiscated my ez-link card? she gave me a slip of paper to reclaim my bus pass, telling me to call the no. after the 4th day of she stealing my card.

so i dialed 1800-767-4333

" this is a singtel announcement the number your have called has changed, the new number is 1800-325-5663"

so being the magnanimous, compassion, caring, concern, considerate and loving man, i dialed the NEW number.

" sorry the number you dialed is not valid, please check the number and try again."

again giving the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was my fingers, i dialed again.

" sorry the number you dialed is not valid, please check the number and try again."

O-k. bloody stupid Transitlink, take my card then that stupid auntie say

"Don't worry, the card belongs to you. you will get it back."

get back my bum. say the card belongs to me. means you take away equates to stealing. damn your worse than those bell ringing people. now i don't have that ez-link card, it sucks! allow me to list out the detrimentals.

1. i cannot shock the nosey phucker when buying tobacco and alcohol.

2. play pool, cannot get student price. (already so expensive now even worse)

3. cannot use the card and act like student and pay 55cents (i'm cheap and i know it)

4. last but the most important, lost the card with that adorable picture of me.(where people go "wah so cute adorable and you got less moles here."

well, just to let you guys know, my primary school bus card was also confiscated. i guess old habits die hard.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w