Thursday, March 17, 2005

i love my elder sister.

My annoying Beloved Elder Sister

Dear readers, fortunately unfortunately i will not be able to post shit artistic pictures anymore. the digital camera that was to me what the brush was to Leonardo Da Vinci, cannot be used for artistic purposes anymore. sadly, the world of art is going to suffer greatly. my heart is broken and soul stolen. the purpose of life for me has ended. however there is one way and only way to solve the problem, YOU who read my blog and LOVE the shit artistic pictures, can buy me one. just contact me @ david11_11@hotmail.com anyway, i will fill you in on the details of the Alamak! SO Sway ! (A Series of Unfortunate Events)

The artistic pitures B and H were taken a long time ago, during a time when 2 was also created. however, my elder sister was at home to bar me from my art tool. after she saw the horrifying beautiful pictures, she made a big fuss about her paying the most blah blah.(whole load of bullshit if you ask me) well, i actually paid $100 for it to begin with. so i said you pay me back my $100 dollars then i shall not use your camera again. obviously she refused otherwise why would i be here bitching pimping about it? then if you read my first few posts, you would know that she deleted my D picture and apologised sarcastically.

finally came the last straw when i took picture of the number 6. i "forgot" to delete picture in the camera and she found out. created an extremely big fuss about it which erupted into a massive war with saliva spurting everywhere. i felt like hitler as i was fighting a 3-front war with my elder sister, father and mother but in the battlefield there are no family members.(yeah, like real) i realised that the arguement was going nowhere so i took a step back and looked at the bigger picture.(by the way, i love arguing for the sake of arguing according to my mom)

Firstly, my sister will scream at me if i wear my shoes into my room because it is dirty. yeah, like she sweeps/mops.(most of the time it is YOURS truly) i have to go to my room because i forgot to take something be it condom protection, handphone..... while my idiotic beloved elder sister will forget to take something and bark shout at the gate asking someone inside to help her take it for her. best yet, she would call from the bus stop for someone to bring whatever down to her.

Secondly, considering that she is such a neat and hygenic freak person. she brushes her teeth so close to the mirror that it is covered with her brushing stains. the mirror is covered with white patches which is made up of saliva, toothpaste, germs, bacteria and water. so if the toilet is infested with bacteria and germs whose fault is it? by the way, not only is the mirror covered with her knn lovely stains, everything below also has it.(my toothbrush! my shaving equipment!) best of all is that she doesn't think it is dirty or disgusting that the mirror is covered with it.(i somehow think that she is proud of herself because she can see the bear or whatever kind of like looking into the stars at night)

Thirdly, considering that she loves her things so much that she would not want them in the toilet especially when there is human wastes/art. why is she using her handphone while excreting waste matter? my toilet is the squating kind so she has to squat which leaves her handphone less then 50cm away because she is 154cm. while i'm standing up using the zoom function of the camera to take the artistic picture. so the camera is at least 150cm away as i'm 165cm.(weight not important) then she can say that she is very hurt that i took the camera and took artistic pictures because it is very dirty in the toilet. my arguement

Me : then since it is so dirty why you can talk in the toilet using your handphone while shitting?

She : It is MY handphone so i can do whatever i want with it.

Me : and the camera is mine too cause i paid $100.

She : but i paid the most!

Me : give me back my $100 and i will not use it again.

She : no, you use it before already so your $100 is used up.

then i go into my superfast speed arguement(something like ace ventura) in which she refuses to argue back because she says i'm not listening to her when it is my turn to speak. then later my dad leads me in a prayer to ask god for forgiveness because i took artistic pictures and promise that i will not take artistic pictures with that forsaken camera again.

P.S. Stay tune for another history, this time with my Beloved Elder Sister

P.P.S She does not read my blog because she got no "time" aH-Ha!

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w