Tuesday, March 15, 2005

gay guy

i went to buy my blinds and rug with torrie today at ikea. the restaurant was amazingly full even at 3+pm. i hope they all get gastric pain. eating was normal except that torrie refused to participate in a "See Who Can Eat 6 Meatballs Faster Contest."(i think it is normal to have an eating contest)

later she told me stuff about a movie called The Kopitiam (the corporation). nothing special except that there was a company that injected some stuff into cows to make them produce more milk and the way they marketed it was as though the cows were mere machines and that there were no side effects. nothing special right? considering that this is a dog eat dog world. well, there were side effects, one of them was that the cows get stressed then they pass out pus into the milk. yum-yum.

then i had to accompany my dad to the bank to deposit some money. queue bleeding long. then my dad asked me to count the money.

Me ( while counting the money) : Luckily that guy pay us the money, otherwise i cut off his hand.

Dad (very blur) : huh ? what for cut his hand?

Me : Later we go to the next guy, should we splash paint or hang a pig head?

Dad : for what do all these?

the lady in front then turns her head around to see these ang-moh loanshark. although she turns very slightly as though taking a peek.

again on the magical/wonderful/lovelyauspicious bus 143. not many ding-dongs but this time got this freaking gay. not that he was wearing pink or purple but firstly when he sat near on my left, he used his bag as a barrier which was good. but the fucking annoying bag was closer to me than to him. stupid prick. nevermind, nevermind. later when the bus was starting to get pack, he removed his bag and sat beside me. nevermind, nevermind, this happens often. but this prick started to move his right leg closer to my left leg. until i did the tsk sound. and whenever i wanted to see the pervert's face, he would be looking straight at me. allow me to elaborate.

whenever i turn my head to the left, even a little bit, this pervert will immediately look at me. luckily he got off the same bus stop as me, otherwise, i will have to walk pass him then my innocence gets stolen. holy monkey! he stopped at the same bus stop. maybe he was stalking me or worse, he lives near me! i better buy an alarm to put in my pocket in case i get raped.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w