Monday, March 14, 2005

Peter the shiter.

it's official, from now on, in my family, whoever that does not go to church, does housework for a week. means i have to drag my bum to church, see those plastic people and act like the birds are chirping and flowers are blooming.

just now i scolded my dad and he acted as if he was crying. then said that he wanted to call the Lian He Wan Bao to tell them the story cause if you give them a story, you will get $500 if it appears in the newspaper. maybe one day when i really need money and my dad would not give it to me, i'll be on the front page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

another history lesson, this time with PETER.(asshole, if your reading this, then you know why i won't talk to you.)

lets talk about peter. peter is my cousin. peter was my best friend(at least that was how i viewed him) peter was born on the 1st of November of 1987, i was born on the 31st of January 1987 which means we are exactly 9 months and 1 day apart.

on his 16th birthday, i went to mgs funfair with some guys but peter did not go cause he had school or band. on that day i gave him all the toys i won at the funfair, wished him happy birthday and wanted to give him a hug but he refused cause he said it was gay. nevermind he did not give me anything on my 16th birthday nor wished me happy birthday.

then on my 17th birthday(my birhtday comes before his if you had not realised), i had a birthday party but my dear cousin and still my best friend at that time did not come nor did he wished me happy birthday. when i asked him why, he said he did not feel like coming. nevermind nevermind, forgive and forget.

ok, reaching the killer parts, brace yourself.

on his 17th birthday, 1st of November, the day before the official start of the O level examinations, first paper was Social Studies, guess where i was? at peter's house keeping him company while you guys stayed at home to mug. i gave him a t-shirt which i could wear loosely which is the size of his other t-shirts. nevermind that he treated his friends to seoul garden and me to nothing. by the way, they gave him colour pencils.


i nearly forgot about this, when he went to thailand somewhere between his 17 birthday and my 18th birthday, i gave him $50 singapore dollars to help me buy T-shirts which costs like at most $10 singapore dollars for 1 t-shirt and said buy earth colours like green, brown and black. he then asks what size, i said same as you. so if he comes back with 5, i guess it's fine right? make a guess how many he bought for me, stop.--------------------- the amazing number of 1 and guess what, the t-shirt is super tight and small. it is smaller than the smallest t-shirt in wardrode. the size of it is well, small enough for me to wear at primary 6. to top it all, when he gave me the shirt, he said " can lah, tight nice."

then i said " it is so tight, where got nice ? basket, why you buy so tight?"

he " NICE lah. if got my size i will buy it for myself."

wow. he said that if got his size he will buy it for himself, by the way, did i mention that he bought several shirts for himself? and when i went over to his place he was already wearing one of them which was green, i knew it because he told me.

He " Nice a not ? this shirt bought from thailand."

Me " got green what? why never buy for me this shirt ?"

He " It is not green lah. "

Me " Don't talk cock, it is green. "

me and him argue over whether or not it is green then finally i said " ask your elder sister whether or not it is green."

Me " XX biao jie(cousin in chinese), is this shirt green ?"

She " No, it is khaki colour."

i had nothing to say. even his sister had to lie to him. darker shade of green is still green, a lighter shade of green is also green. but no, to them is khaki colour. ok, lets see what does khaki mean "A light olive brown to moderate or light yellowish brown." where is green in that sentence? lets give them the benefit of the doubt that they use another dictionary.

a week or rather several days before my 18th birthday, he asked if i was having a party or wanted any presents. i said no which is what i truely wanted cause i think having a party is asking everyone that you want them to sabotage you. then on my birthday well, guess what, peter the shiter, did not do anything. not even a sms. best of all, a few weeks later was chinese new year, he threw me a small present, smiled and acted as though nothing happen. i will not disclose what the present was but i will say that it costs less then $11 at that time and can be bought from any mama convenience stall and nearly everywhere else.

and as the saying goes, once bitten, twice shy , twice bitten, no more friends.

P.S. Peter the Shiter, if you see this, aH-Ha! and i've deleted you from msn and my hp. you won't be hearing from me anytime. Have a nice day!

P.P.S. From now on, me and you just cousins(friends no more), i don't know you and you don't know me.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w