Sunday, March 13, 2005

i can't believe i did it.

oh my god. i can't believe what i did. i can't believe i wanted to erase you guys' existence in my life. i'm so sorry. NOT. by the way, by the time you read this, i deleted and block you guys in msn, deleted in friendster and my hp. i deleted mirc too.

well, i'm actually glad that i did what i did. i like to be known as a straightforward and frank kind of guy. if i did not, i will be lying to myself. i will not be true to myself.

Reader : but why now? why after so long then you do this? can't you just let the past rest?

i was stupid before in the sense that i did not think. did not think about the things happening around me. did not think about whether it was fair the way i was treated. did not think about whether my company was wanted/enjoyable. i most probably will only see you people once in awhile, not on a daily basis in the same class so i guess now is the right time. different courses, different schools. and yes, i forgive you people but i refuse to mix with your.

hey, if you actually found me irritating and wanted me out in the first place, then i'm doing you a favour but if you did not, then i'm doing myself a favour. you can call me a petty person, ultra sensitive, unforgiving or childish person, go ahead. be my guest.

when i was younger, i was super thick skinned, even if you shouted that you hated me, i would still hang around you. now if i sense the slightest detest, i make myself scarce. i will not go where i'm not wanted.

by the way, don't bother trying to talk me out of it, nobody could talk me out of doing the same to my cousin/once best friend Peter of 18 years. what makes you think you can talk me out of doing the same to people i've known for a mere 5 years?

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w