Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sponsor Me A Video Cam?

somehow, i find it really strange. i've been too lazy to blog. maybe life's been well for me thus no blog therapy needed. maybe, maybe.

my elder sister have the same sentiments as me about selling our family antics. with the really cool and hip dad, ever sleeping beauty mom(her average day begins with her getting out of bed at 1pm and no she is not an alcoholic), easily stressed and very disorganised elder sister, extremely irritating brother who gets on everyone's nerves and the lovable younger sister who sometimes is the accomplice to the brother's antics.

seriously, i think we have a comedy coming, provided i writes our stories and send it to mediacorp. who will most probably ignore it and call it nonsense because i don't have a diploma or degree in mass com because singapore is a paper society.

then i send it to Fox who will then accept it wholeheartedly and give me a primetime slot. i am so dreaming. but seriously, i would love to have my own show either a comedy-drama or toilet fart humour(jackass) or maybe both.

and guess what is name of the comedy drama? Dysfunctional. my elder sister says it is wrong to describe our family as dyfunctional because dyfunctional means that a family does not communicate but in actual fact, we talk a lot thus the humour.

just this morning, my elder sister acted as a three year old. going from her room to my mother's(who was still in bed) room screaming"ARHHHH!! the computer restarted then it is gone!" up and down she went. the way she screamed was like a 3 year old girl telling her mother that her brother peed on her doll.

if i could post a video showing it, i would then you can fully understand what happened. sponsor me a video cam please?
w