Thursday, September 15, 2005

Stop Bitching

i'm going to bitch about my elder sister now, so bear with me or get the fuck out.

my elder sister is currently working as a relief teacher(for a primary 4 class) now. just now, she asked me how to deal with naughty kids, being one myself previously, i told her several ways to handle it but it seems that she can't do it because her face is too fucking thick.

me: why not you just shout at the kid to scare him?

sis: cannot la, don't want to make a scene.

anyway, my other methods don't work now, unlike days when teachers use those same methods to torment me. dang, i was afraid of those teachers, reason being, they weren't afraid to yell their heads off when they needed to.

if your so fucking scared to do this and that, then why the fuck are you in that job in the first place? why don't you stay home and read your books and be a hermit?

sis: because i need to money.

i don't know what got into me a few weeks ago, but everytime i hear someone working at a job just for the money, i get pissed because i feel that without passion for your job, YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING SUCCEED!

ok, so your doing it kinda part time since your a relief teacher. then FUCKING stop bitching about the kids. the job is paying you well, why don't you use your bleeding brain to help solve the problems?

your going to graduate from NUS soon, went to njc for the first 3 months but chose not to stay because it is a stressful environment, went to sajc, got 1 A and 2 Bs. surely you can think of ways to combat these asswipes kids. unless, singapore's education system trains one to remember stuff but not think and analyse.

P.S. this is the fastest entry ever, it took me 10 minutes.

Cr4Pp!e
w