Monday, September 26, 2005

Defected to the Canoe Side

i did a quiz and i'm him.



i quited dragon boat and defected to the canoe side. reason being, my dragon peers are mostly egoistic and have the alpha male attitude and chinese speaking. thus, even after 3 years in db, i guess i will break off ties with them and history repeats itself.

well, i went for desperate canoeist camp and on the first night, my cheeks ached because i laughed a lot which means i had a lot of fun. then with ethan's and stewart's encouragement, i decided to jump boats literally.

i told wai leong on saturday morning and he helped me to tell oliver to which oliver told me to inform me that i need not go for any more dragon boat trainings.

later i walked passed oliver and he gave me the cold stare. i found it strange because a few days back, he said that he was happy that there were fewer guys so i thought with me quitting, i was doing him a favour.

basically, i started to dread dragon boat trainings. normally, i'll be half an hour early, last week, i was nearly late. moreover, my mom had always been against me being in dragon boat so i decided to row the boat with 2 paddles. aH-Ha!

i used to love dragon boat trainings but well, the peeps there aren't exactly my kind and i'm clearly not their kind whenever i talk to anyone, normally they'll just answer my question, thats it. so well, what the heck.

when will Cr4Pp!e be back?
w