Thursday, September 22, 2005

Geeks Can Play Chess By Themselves

tomorrow, i'll be heading for desperate canoeist camp for one day than dragon boat training camp for the next 2 days.

it seems that with each dragon boat training, i ask myself, why did i join dragon boat. i've been more and more reluctant to go for the training. it seems that my motivation to become lean is gone.

frankly speaking, i kinda miss my tummy. haha. walking around rubbing my belly, doing the belly dance too. swinging them fats around and then because i was fat, i was given the right to be lazy. sitting around all day doing nothing.

now that i lost some weight, everyone goes, arh! that one dragon boater can do this, can do that or rather, i'm expected to do those things. i'm expected to be hardworking. gosh. maybe joining dragon boat wasn't such a good idea.

maybe joining the chess club would be better. i still remember before weeks before entering ngee ann, i would play chinese chess with my dad everyday without fail. if he wouldn't play with me, i would play by myself(chess that is).

see, i told you i was a geek. only geeks can play chess by themselves.
w