Saturday, April 30, 2005

ugly fugly me

hey peeps, i'm blogging from gabriel's house. yes, i'm spending the night here and trust me there won't be any attempt of procreation between a male and a male. and i'm completely straight(heterosexual). i love boobies girls.

as you all know, i got my glasses. now i know why my younger sister likes to wear her glasses all the time, it is much nicer/better to see things clearly and sharply. suddenly, the trees, sky, buses and everything else looks nicer because their clearer. somehow it felt like looking for the first time.

i don't mean just plain looking, i mean appreciating. just marvel over these things, just be in tune with them.

another thing with having perfect vision is the shock and the horror. waking up each morning to see my face scares myself. fat and ugly. damn. sometimes having pefect vision isn't good. i think i prefer the blur version of my face and body. fat here and there.

have you ever woken up hoping that the face in the mirror wasn't your's? i hope that everyday. sometimes i just want to shoot myself. at least i don't have to look at myself the whole day. i pity those that live with me and those who see me on the street at the coffeeshop so on and back.

P.S. Gab is singing Viva Forever, spice girls song. aH-Ha!
Cr4Pp!e

3 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

lol. i hate waking up in de morning only to see zits on my face! it's darn irritating & will automatically spoil my entire day. haha. you just said you like boobies girls. ahem.

9:24 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

girls like reserved polite guys. maybe you can do something about the boobs.

oh. i saw those oakley's that day. you look cooler! haha.

12:05 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

dafashionista: it's great to see you! actually, my pimples have been there since dinosaur age, i don't scrutinise, just see the same old pimples. and i'll try to do something about those things. sorry.

tory: hi and nice to see you! reserved polite guys. hmmmm.(thinks about shirt and long pants and leather shoes) yeah, maybe i can try that. haha. i look cooler ? ftank you!(viet style) a thousand apologies about those things too.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w