Friday, April 15, 2005

Matriculation done/Just Bring It

alrighty now, i finally did everything that was needed to be done for matriculation to ngee ann poly. fucking troublesome. i was damn lazy. do you know what it is like to slack for months then being forced to read something as troublesome as that.

went down to the OCBC branch at clementi to pay part B(my dad wants to utilise his cpf) then had to photocopy my passbook for some debit nonsense. by the way, i had to do all these in the sweltering heat.

had lunch at sumo-ya(some jap restaurat near clementi theatre), my lunch was $12.90. ate rather much. but hey, my dinner was cup noodles. aH-Ha! balance. but don't have a light lunch and heavy dinner, that is bad.

i brought went with my younger sister to watch the Pacifier. starring(my favourite actor) Vin Diesel. although the movie was not as funny as expected, there were some consolation laughs. had to wait 10minutes before the show started. full of commercials. damn. and there were some technical problems too. still want to raise $1, Na-Beh. come on people, when they do that, we boycott their cinemas for as long as possible. aH-Ha!

i can't say that i brought my sister as she is already going out to orchard and all at 12+ reaching 13 on 24th april. when i was sec 1, everyday's routine was go home only going out on sunday to church. only at sec 3 or sec 4 then begin going to orchard and all. i'm a late bloomer.

what should i buy for my younger sister? her birthday is coming up. or should i get her nothing like what she got for me?

by the way, read the comments on this post. wah! lorraine lai come and visit my blog, i'm so honoured. for oreos and milk's sake, that is lousy. you(r) need to come up with something better to get punk'd me. but, you got my attention, what do you want? if you got a problem, stand up and let me know. or if your just some attention seeking whore, feel free to continue and you might want to send me an email too. i love people like you.

while you(r) go about your childish pranks and tricks, your just showing how immature or cowardice you are. it just makes me feel good to know that i'm the better person here.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w