Friday, April 29, 2005

First Post From Lappy/ Oakley Glasses

ok people, this post is coming live from my computer laptop. damn nice, got my own laptop. although it is not the best 1, it still beats not having one. i like the keyboard too. now i don't need to wait for my darn sisters to get off the computer then i can use it, i have my lappy to use. aH-Ha!

just now, my elder sister offered to give me $300 to allow her to use my lappy since it has adobe version 7 and according to her, it is better then the one on the computer. i told her, you tidy up your table then i let you use my laptop.

She: huh? what?(in a very sobbing manner, rather acting sobbing)

Me: Hhahah, joking only lah. i'm not that bad.(not that bad, a little, ahhahaha)

ok, anyway, i got my oakley glasses yesterday. came home and there were mixed reactions.

Eldersister :hahahahahahahaha

Mom: now professor hong.

Dad: ai ya, i not like you, need glasses to look handsome.(not that i am anyway)

Youngersister: ahhahahahahahhaha

when i was leaving the specs shop, the specs guy asked if i wanted to wear the glasses out, i said "Nah, don't want people to drop dead looking at me."(i know myself)

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w