Friday, April 22, 2005

Hair cut/Specs and My First Pair of Levi's

just to recap what happened on wednesday, got a haircut, i think it sucks.

the hairstylist was damn scary, when i went there, i told her cut any way she likes. then while she was cutting my hair, i said that i wanted the sides to be flat then she asked me how, her facial expression was like how my primary school teachers will stare at me when i'm up to something.

while she was cutting my hair, i could hear her breathe. BREATHE! i was very scared, what if she suddenly loses her temper and pokes my eye with the scissors or slashes my neck with it to end my god forsaken loser life.

after she cut my hair, i thought it was rather good. but now i think it looks like shit. not my artistic shit but shit, damn ugly. Na-Beh. $18 somemore, lucky not i pay one.(my dad)

later that night, i went to buy a pair of spectacles.

Specs Man: try this one. ( some nonsense pair)

Me: how do i look? (asking my sisters)

Sisters: nah not nice.

Me: do you have any oakleys?

Specs Man: yes.(brings me to the display shelf and hands me a pair)

Me: how do i look?

Sisters(start laughing): You look like ULTRAMAN! ahahhahahahahha.

Specs Man: ok. (hands me 2 other oakley glasses)

the laughter then decrease. so i decided to buy the pair that makes me look like ultraman. i think i look like ultraman because of the silver frame and my sisters are not used to me wearing specs.

specs man then said it was time to check my degree(duh~). i guessed that my degree increased 25 in each eye from 50 at primary 4. reason being, my vision is still rather clear and i don't need specs in my loser everyday life.

i was half right, my left eye is 75 increased by 25 however, my right eye is lazy, degree 200 and has astigmatism. shit, now i have lazy eye. besides being a fat slob/ass and stupid, i'm a geek now because only geeks have astigmatism.

the total cost of my specs is $250, my dad pays half and i pay half. not that bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

today, went to JB(Jowhore Bahlu) with my dad again, on the way back to singapore, i decided to walk walk in a city square(a mall near the JB checkpoint). walked into this Levi's and looked around. then decided on this RM219 jeans(red tab 512, spore$95).

i was with my dad so i bought it although i'm paying for it. the strange thing about me is whenever i'm buying clothes, i tend to swear pespire a lot. it was peeing cats and monkeys on my face.

anyway, the shopping mall looked really nice. i intend to go back there and shop some other day. anybody wanna come?

and it is fabulous thursday again, o.c. and one tree hill, go watch it! and here is a spoiler for you guys.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

P.S. I heard girls like guys wearing oakleys.

P.P.S. i heard girls like guys who wear Levi's

Cr4Pp!e

6 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:48 PM  
Blogger × daFashionista × said...

levis jeans rock my world! lol.
i can get them at a much lower price in jakarta! hehe.
bite me. =p

9:49 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

wah piang! so good. maybe next time i go there with u(provided i can fit into your luggage). and retail therapy works 10 times greater than blog therapy. i feel great after buying that pair of jeans.

10:12 PM  
Blogger × daFashionista × said...

nothing beats retail theraphy. serious.
lol. you can come with me if you want! the airfare is only SGD119! =p

11:17 AM  
Blogger victoria said...

wa piang! i love that avatar laar!
lol. i shld stop talking like MI ppl. wahahahha. guess nicer! for girls. guys... i like guys in calvin klein! jeans. i mean. ck jeans. haha.

8:19 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

Fashionista:oh yeah, definitely, 5 years from now, hopefully by then it will be $0.50. hahaha.

torrie: i've nvr seen a CK(calvin klein) shop but many CK Tang shops in chinatown. i think they sell the same stuff. hahaha.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w