Wednesday, April 20, 2005

my family is fucked up dysfunctional

woke up at 9.30am as usual, my body aching. maybe i overworked myself at the gym. impossible. i lifted the lightest of everything. argh, damn. i'm damn weak.

my dad asked me to hang out the clothing. i walked into the kitchen then walked out telling my dad to ask my elder sister to do it instead because i'm always doing it. Fuck. then my dad mumbles some nonsense which i know means "just fucking do it and don't talk so much" my elder sister just continues to sit on the sofa and looks at me with "bambi eyes".

my family is fucked up dysfunctional.

1. my dad is afraid of my mom.
2. my mom cooks at most once a week now(dinner).
3. dinner is either 1 soup or 1 meat dish and 1 veg dish.
4. the only household chore that my mom does constantly is washing of the clothing.
5. i mop more than my mom(the last time my mom mopped was at least 6 years ago).
6. folding of clothing is done by either me/younger sister/elder sister.
7. i wash the dishes more than my mom/elder sister/younger sister.
8. my mom sleeps at 1am or 2 am and wakes up at 1 pm or 2 pm while i have to wake up at 9.30am every morning
9. 9 out of 10 times, i'm the only one buying the groceries with my mom.
10. if your a male in my family, you have to do more household chores.

this morning's incident reminded me why going to poly is not such a bad idea. i get to work earlier and earn my own money then i can do whatever i want since it is MY money and i can get out of this shithole house earlier.

Fuck

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger victoria said...

hey. chill. at least now you know you make a great homemaker?! (:

8:24 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

hahaha. then i'll be a desperate husband. too bad i can't be the male version of eva longoria.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w