Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Damn tired.(please forgive all errors)

woke up at 6.20am this morning. damn early for someone who doesn't need to go to school or work(actually, i'm working for my dad).

went all the way to some bank in malaysia where they had 10 counters. 10! most banks in singapore have 2 - 5 counters but that bank has 10 with people behind them. i think labour is cheap there.

after that, we made our way to the factory in Jalan something. reached there at 10.30am. however, we could not do the stuffing as the container wasn't there yet. so my dad called the forwarding company to let them know. the guy at the other end said it was coming in 2 hours time.

2 hours later my dad called him to let him know it has not arrive yet. the fellow said it is coming. turns out the container came at 5pm. we waited a 6.5hours for it. Na-Beh.

what happened was that the container was delivered at the wrong place and the dumbo there asked his men to load the goods into our container without checking whether it was for him. then they had to take all their stuff out when it was corrected.

waiting hours for something that seems to never arrive with a man(my father) who was spewing vulgarities the whole time is rather excruciating. but i'm used to it anyway and when i spew them out myself, there is someone to blame. aH-Ha!

after everything was done, my dad went to get a pair of Levi's. suddenly having a pair of Levi's doesn't feel young anymore. my dad is 51 this year. the people at the Levi's store are damn friendly and nice. too bad you don't get this kind of hospitality in singapore.

walk into a Levi's store, all their staff eye you down like an eagle eying it's prey. but at msia, you walk in and the staff smiles at me(i guess) then they are really helpful. some of them are cute adorable too.

P.S. My mom(48) shares clothes with my elder sister(21) and wears stuff from Mango(not basic tee).

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w