Sunday, April 17, 2005

Matriculation over

yesterday(15/4,friday), went to ngee ann poly for matriculation day. the queue was rather long and for the first time in my entire rotten/fat life, someone approached me to buy something. buy a dell laptop to be exact.

at certain points of the queue, i needed to fill up some blanks.

Woman at counter something: hey... you see this fat guy take so long to fill them up and look at that belly. so big and round and ah pek. (whispering to the person beside her)

i was fuming then......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nah, nothing of that sort happened. they waited patiently for me to finish and were nice. later went to the "camp" section where i gave away the shirt they gave me. i signed up for all three camps to orientate myself with ngee ann poly.

out of nowhere this looney donation drive person comes out and say "He wants to get hitched!"

tuna with strawberries sandwich! my plan has been discovered! immediately, i defended my honour claiming that i was am interested in arty farty kinda stuff and all. my objections were fallen on deaf ears. damn.

is it wrong to want to get hitched? anyway, i know i won't unless through a fixed marriage. i told my dad already, just go to china and find one for me.

after the maticulation nonsense, had to go to malaysia with my dad. we had a bet on when the container will arrive, his time was 6.45pm mine was 6.50pm. at 6.41pm, i said "ok, lets bet $10."

while my dad was taking out $10, the container went by and he won. it's alright that he won. but you all should see his face. grinning from side to side like a kid in a candy store. and he had to keep talking about it. reminds me of rayner, not embarrass to win one.

my dad only told me that we're going to msia when i was at np matriculating. i was dressed in a collar t-shirt and board shorts bermudas and slippers flip-flops. then there were a lot of mosquitoes at factory. feeding frenzy for the buggers. they bit my feet like crazy but i'm too lazy to count.

reached home at 11.45pm. i love home, every morning, i wake up happy being a singaporean.(not that i like or hate the gahmen) just look around you. the greenery is lovely amazing. compared with our nearest neighbour.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w