Saturday, April 09, 2005

Third Place/Model Agency

went down to the Third Place today, watch 4 bands perform. the first band was my friend's band HNA(Heroic No Avail), second was Model Lipstick, Third Sa Wal Aevol(Love Always backwards) and last and definitely least Shadows.

HNA was good. not great, prefered their previous performance at orchard.

Model Lipstick made me feel like dying, listening to their music was torturous.

Sa Wal Aevol was AWESOME! going to buy their cd later. i was revived listening to them play. can't wait to buy their cd, can't wait to watch them perform again at the Esplanade on the 30th of July.

Shadows, nailed the nails to my coffin. listening to them is FUCK. compared to the other 3 bands, their completely nonsense. in Simon Cowell words "That was ghastly. You guys look horrible on stage and i'm going to sue you people for damaging my ears." this band played all covers none originals while all the other bands were playing mostly originals. but the audience loved them. screaming and shouting until i realised that they were all their friends. i think those guys must be thinking that their so good that their gonna get a recording contract tomorrow morning.

Shadows SUCK BIG TIME!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

now for a more ghastly part.

on my way to meet Heroic No Avail, my handphone rang, it was from a model agency, somethingModel located at Singapore Shopping Centre 02-28.

my reaction was "I think you got the wrong person cause i'm not handsome."(i know myself) this must be a very very late april fool joke. will the person who set me up please come forward and end this nonsense. otherwise i'm going down later at 7pm to clarify this nonsense.

"Hi, my name is XX, yep, i know you got the wrong person, cya."

P.S. come forward and end this joke.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w