Saturday, March 05, 2005

shit pictures

here are the pictures i was telling you people.



the letter B



the letter H

soon, i'll have my own sesame street, i'll call it shitsame shrit. kinda cool huh ? then i'll have teletubies, macdonald guys ( ronald..etc), power puff girls, pokemon, digimon, barney and all those irritating little dolls that kids and silly girls love. ESP. hello kitty. then to top it off, all these bleeding imbecile and vacuous objects start killing each other Happy Tree Friends style. ah-Ha! totally rocks huh ? especially all of them killing Hello Kitty but i dun mind if Chucky comes out of nowhere and starts hacking everyone. yeah that would be awesome!

update on my eyelid, it is still jumping like crazy. i think it is like spider sense. just now at the factory, whenever they is a whee-hi-cle moving near me, it would jump more rapidly. maybe soon i'll be swinging around. WHeeeeeEEE !

when i went to the toilet after eating to piss, there was this guy middle aged, washing his shoe with a hose. my guess is that his aiming sucks. ah-Ha! so old already still miss. then later in the cab, the driver was telling my dad " bukit panjang de kong qi hen hao. " eng. translation " bukit panjang's air quality is terrific. " terrific my bum. singapore so small where got difference? let me tell you where the air is good, go north pole or antartica but if you want terrific air, it comes out of my bumhole. btw, i'm joking in case your that guilible. i don't want peeps smelling my bum.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w