Tuesday, March 22, 2005

what makes it less of a blog?/signature/bulbs

Lucas Scott - One Tree Hill season 1 episode 1

" What makes it less of a game if people don't see it? "

what makes it less of a blog if people don't see it? frankly speaking, i don't care. my mom nor dad were there when i won 1st for shot put in primary 3 or when i was top in level at secondary 4. even if the only reader is myself, i'll continue to blog. to me blogging is for myself, is my venue for stress, anger and laughter. sometimes when much has happen, i just need to grab pen and paper and start writing. if i don't the images keep flashing and they ain't nice. with blogging, i'm able to keep a reasonable level of sanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

while eating lunch, my dad called my cellphone to tell me that he was going to buy duct tape which i found rather strange. why did he have to inform me? but nevermind. later he calls again, asking me to buy it. which i thought he should have done in the first place. when i bought the duct tape, he called again to tell me that he found the duct tape and there is no need to buy it and asked me to exchange it for bulbs instead. boy do i love my pops.

went to the bank with my mom to cash a cheque. the cheque was signed by my mom which is correct since the account is her's. then we realised that the signature was different from the original one. the difference was great. my mom wrote a chinese character while the original one was some cursive alphabets. later i asked my mom.

Me : why you change your signature ?

Mom : because i always forget.

Me : why will you always forget ?

Mom : because i always change.

and teenagers are fickle and don't know what they want. gees.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w