Saturday, March 19, 2005

poor workers

followed my dad to the factory after knocking the ginko nuts. the place is bloody warm. pespire as much as running while i was sitting down. yeah, no joke. the place is very dirty too, with many U.F.Os.(the ones with wings) then i have to do all the work that my dad is suppose to do while he "builds business relationships". the place is filthy, the work that the workers do are horrible, worse than working as a waiter. working conditions are really bad. they are people like you and i but what they do daily is tons worse than us. there was this guy that looked like the main actor in Great Teacher Onizuka.(the drama not anime)

these people slog everyday while we waste our lives away by sitting in front of the computer doing things like this.(not me arh, not me!) when i saw all these, i told myself that i should stop wasting my life away and start making something out of a fat, short and useless bum.(me) then i came out of the toilet and saw this guy taking picture of another guy with a CAMERA phone.(looks at my own phone) knn. now we're even.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w