Monday, March 21, 2005

blogger's block

saturday's swimming was tiring as usual. some water entered my nose.(used to it anyway) did the usual stuff. the jabroni appeared, wearing clothes, glasses and bracers. somehow he changed, did not have the smug look on his face. otherwise i would have slap that sum-bitch so bad that he will need to go for an Extreme Makeover. when i was swimming as fast i can using the front claw, this kid, 11 years old, swam faster than me. bleeding humiliation. i'm bigger sized, have longer arms and yet this kid just swims faster than me as though he was on a jet ski.

for dinner(saturday night), i met tinger and we ate prata at the prata shop in chinatown. the blanta had little sugar. and the curry was fish curry which is sour. i remember when i was younger, i had some fish curry that was sour and had stomach ache for a few days. i ate 3 pratas, bowl of dumplings and drank 2 teh-ping and 1 milo ping. i think it was because of the swimming, my appetite soars after any form of exercise. except today(sunday), explain later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

sleeping's a bitch especially when you have your younger sister sleeping beside you. she moves and moves and always intrude my side of the bed with her knee. she likes to sleep in my room because it is nice. will upload photos when all is done. so instead of being lazy and carrying on sleeping, i left for swimming.

since today we had more people and a few new ones, the teacher decided to break us up into 3 groups for swimming.(basically, he wanted to see the speed of our swimming) i was in group 1 with gab. we had to swim 25m in my weakest stroke, the front claw(freestyle). we did the "race" a total of 3 times. 5th out of 5th for the first race, 2nd for the second race and 2nd again for the second race. worst of all, when the races ended, i felt like vomiting and was gasping for air. i got a feeling it's got something to do with my weight and pot belly.

later went to eat at the coffeeshop with my mom and younger sister then the drink lady auntie approached.

Auntie : Yao her sem mo sway? (what would your like to drink?)

simultaneously my mom and i said out drinks at the same time. mine was root beer and her's kopi-si-something. then my mom stared at me. i thought she was mad at me for not letting her go first.

Me : What? She asked what drink then i just say what i want to drink loh.

Mom still staring at me. When the auntie goes away, my younger sister comes to my defence.

Younger Sister : He ordered root beet what, nothing wrong.

Mom smacks herself on the head when she remembers that root beer is not an alcoholic drink.

the game has ended. no appetite. bored stiff.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w