Tuesday, March 22, 2005

bias father

few weeks ago, i was an ordinary teenager, waking up at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and even 3 pm. life was simple and great. my motto was no matter how late i slept, i will sleep 12hours. resulting in no eye bags and dark eye rims. until shit happen. my dad.

he made it a must for me to wake up at 9.30am and if i did not, i will be rudely awaken by a barbarian man shouting at me. and if i hesitated to get up, he will shout louder and start scolding me saying that i spoiled his day and made him very very mad. being the filial son that i was am, i conformed. anyway, got $50 incentive each month for waking up before 9.30am.

i thought that this would happen to my younger sister too during the march holidays. wrong, so wrong.

during that one week of march holidays, every single day that my sister had to wake up before 9.30am, she woke up past 12pm. best of all, my dad gave her 1/10 of what i got. he would go and wake her up saying.

Dad : Grace. Wake up already, now what time already?

Grace would look at my dad smile and snuggle back to sleep.

dad smiles and walks away. first i have an "unbias" mom, now i have an "unbias" dad. i love my family so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday night, when i went down to buy some food, at the staircase, there was shit. real shit. the amount was huge and it looked like it was pooped on the spot. but the amount seems too much for an animal to poop. looks more like a human. oh great! first there is a pervert dwelling in my area, now a sick person who poops around.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w