Wednesday, March 23, 2005

bleeding little kids.

yesterday(21/3), i wanted to run so as to lose my pot belly. i walked all the way to the stadium only to find that it is being used by some ang-moh school for a track and field event. great, walked all the way there just to find out that it is unavailable for me to lose fats. and the song that was being played, was Bitchy Mamalaid(Lady Marmalade). imagine a bunch of little kids singing along to that song.

Excerpt :

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir
Voulez vous coucher avec moi

i googled and found out that a literal translation is "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" imagine that. little kids, innocent kids singing to that song. should not the school choose appropriate songs for the event? enough said.

ok, then i decided to walk back to clementi woods then run round to the bus stop. ok, i ran half the distance and walk the other half. running is a bitch, my shoe squeaked a lot and my legs ached like crap. totally out of shape. the speed i was jogging at was slower than an old elderly walking. humiliation, utter humiliation.

then i ate a rather small dinner(1 and a half bowl of rice only). cause i was going down to ikea with my dad later and each time i go there, i must eat the hotdog. having a hotdog a day, is enough for me to be satisfied(i'm simple, plain and dumb jimbo). bought our stuff and at the cashier counter, the lady was very friendly. she smiled at me and we had some small talk. maybe it is because i look cute adorable with my pot belly and chubby face.

at 10pm, met rayner for beer and supper. we both had a bottle each, the big 1(633ml). then went to eat some deer meat and chilli kang kong after that, played winning eleven where rayner totally thrashed me, as usual, he is not embarrass about winning. then later he told me to train and play against the computer.

I WON! 3-2, it was a hard fought war where my players showed true courage and character. though we went down 2-0 in the first half, they showed their resilience and fought hard. just so to let you guys know, the difficulty was set to the easiest. ok, go ahead and laugh. i'm not good at computer games, i know it, even playing Counter-Strike, i normally get killed more then i kill and you will most probably find my name at the bottom.

1 thing that i realised about myself long ago which remains true, when i drink alcohol, i sleep easily and better. i think i'll get some wine or champagne and drink a bit before i sleep.

P.S. Please donate some great-tasting and unexpired alcohol to me.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w