Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Don't Trust My Bladder

ok, lets do a recap of what happened the past few days, i've been working, today is the third day being a life guard. earning $6.50 an hour do virtually nothing except walking around and acting like doing my job. i love this job, first, the pay is good compared to asswipe ass waitering at genghis khan. i get to shower before and after not needing to bring my own towel and toiletries. i work alone means not needing to have mindless chatter with anyone.

the only downside of the job is that there are virtually no babes unless you consider chunky old women and sometimes it gets really boring that i start talking to the swimming board that i'm supposed to save people with. by the way, her name is shark-fin, the board that is. we covered lots of stuff today, strangely, her views all same as mine. i think that she is my twin or something.

i think i need to get a pda or something alike, when your alone for so many hours, it is good to write. taking a book and pen out is not a good idea because one would think that i'm not doing my job which i am doing and taking it very seriously.

anyway, a few days back, my elder sister was complaining to my mother about how much time she had left to do finish her essay, my mother would then reply with her casual answer "pray and ask the Lord to help you."(we all heard that line ga-zillion times) to which my sister ignores and walks into the toilet, deciding to take a page out of my mother's book.

me: trust in the Lord with all your heart(being interrupted here, my sister in the toilet with the door half close and i'm OUTSIDE)

sis: but i don't trust my bladder now.(closes the door quickly)

so now, there is a new saying in my house, if one wants to go to the LOO(just mocking all those whose surnames are toilet) one would say the magic words "I don't trust my bladder."
w