Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Failed Accounts

sneaking in a post during CIP class. this is going to be a quickie. no pun intended.

i failed my accounts test. 38/40. pulled my class avrage down. i FAILED! accounts test and i'm in accountacy. what the fuck? to top it off, only 2 people failed in the entire module. a CHINA girl and me. i think i should start doing tutorials. enough said about the common tests.

on a heavier note, my mom is bent on me quitting dragon boat. from a christian view, the dragon symbolises the leviathan. which is basically bad/evil/demonic/everything bad is associated with it.

moreover, my elder sister's friend dreamt that i was murdered and my elder sister herself, dreamt that i died. so from a christian family, it is all bad.

i've decided to take a break from ccas this week to study for business statistics test next week, pray and think about whether or not to quit dragon boat.

if i quit dragon boat, i'll join canoe polo/sprint/expedition(oh wait, i'm already in expedition). or maybe i'll join rugby. till then.

P.S. I'm such a loser, failed accounts and i'm in accountancy.

Cr4Pp!e

5 Comments:

Blogger jer said...

how is 38/40 a fail?

1:24 PM  
Blogger × daFashionista × said...

how come you failed with 38/40?
typing error or something?
dun be too sad if you have to quit dragonboat ya? haha. take care tho.
hope to hear gd stuff from you soon. (:

2:00 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

failure is the mother of success (:
its not how hard the fall, rather, how well you get back on your feet. kudos!

8:01 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

jer: sorry dude, typo error, got 38/80. now that is a fail right? haha. take care.

fashionista: yeah, typo error. i'll try la. hopefully my mom allows me to stay. don't worry, soon you will be hearing good stuff from me. oh wait, that cannot happen, i'm a loser and a fat one. haha. take care.

vic: wooossshhhhhh! alright, i'm coming back harder and stronger(slightly, very very slightly) haha. take care.

10:20 PM  
Blogger jer said...

erp. right.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w