Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Gym Part 2

went to the gym yesterday, was pumping doing some weights(the second lightest) with all my might. then from the corner of my eye, saw a group of ladies girls(down graded because of their behaviour) smiling at me.(i thought that)

until 1 of them burst out laughing then i realised that they were sneering at me. because the guy beside me was lifting thrice my weights and he was not even

sweating pespiring. Na-Beh then later i decided to chance on the treadmill. thank god it did not breakdown. ran jog walk for 2 minutes then decided it was too tedious and got off. i think the machine lost 50% stability after i got on it. i swear i heard some cracking noises when the next person got on.(that person is skinny like paris hilton)

on my way home, i saw a primary/secondary friend classmate/schoolmate of mine. he was walking with a GIRL. his hand on her back and vice versa. a little background information.

he was a nerd(just like me except i did not get his kind of grades). no girls were interested in him(like me and they still ain't, i'm 1.63m and 90kg remember?)

he went to jc and i went to poly.

now see the difference?

i knew my life was gone when i could not make it to the JC(junior college). he is in the JC now and has a girlfriend. i'm in the poly now and no girlfriend. my life is so horrible. i have homework, projects, common tests and exams. and no girlfriend.

i might as well cut short my education, go straight to National Service then go to anywhere that i can buy a bride for $5000 since education won't help me get 1 unless there are modules on Courtship for Dummies, How to Get Hitched, Dating 101 and How To Be a Hunk.

Cr4Pp!e

3 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

whos that nerd mann? is he from new town? do i know him?
hahaha. oops. latest news ah! lol.
take care k?

9:37 AM  
Blogger jiun said...

HURS. being in poly is No Excuse for u not having a girlfriend lame-O! *shakeshead*

11:31 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: he is. not saying who. haha. you might not even know him. *nerd* you too.

jiun: it is, because there are no uniforms in poly thus everyone else dresses better than i am. i look best in uniforms. they were my only hope. take care.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w