Monday, July 25, 2005

Respect Ruggers

i tried touch rugby on friday. it is a fun game kind of like catching/tag/i touch you then you touch me(no pun intended). basically, the point of the game is take the ball from your end to the other end. simple right?

but being dumb jimbo, i had a hard time understanding the game. jerk jer and his fellow apple user pal Yuxin had to explain the damn game a few times to me. after a few rounds, i managed to score a touchdown try. basically, i scored a point. beginner's luck or rather they allowed me to score so that i will think i'm good at rugby and join the cca. smart asses guys.

later we played semi-contact rugby in the baby pool. we just grab the person with the ball and push that person to end that we will score. very relaxing compared to the actual game where dudes crash into each other.

after the game, i felt super shag tired. the most tired i felt since my first dragon boat training. no aches or tightening of muscles just pure tiredness. i asked jerk jer why.

me: sia la. damn shag sia, although today damn relaxing.

jer: relaxing, indeed it is. (the yoda thing is fake.)

me: then why am i so tired? feel even more shag than dragon boat.

jer: not used, in dragon boat, brains.

wow it makes a difference. seems like my brain was working at a ga-zillion miles trying to figure out the game and play it. anyway, the next morning, i woke up with an aching back, aching right knee and aching left BACKSIDE!

my left backside ached! yes. my left buttock/backside/ass. only the left. yes, only the left. TUNA EGG SANDWICH! my left backside ached. do you know how difficult it is to walk with an aching backside?

i realised that if i join rugby, i will be doing plenty of squats and deadlifts, to build up strength in my legs and back because that is where true strength comes from. chances are, my legs will be big because of the muscle mass.

but staying in dragon boat, i will be on my way to getting that V-shaped body with the abs and arms(my pathway to be a hunk). aH-Ha! so i guess i'm staying at dragon boat, maybe i'll pop by rugby once in awhile.

WARNING! Following line contains M18 content. please press your identification card towards the screen and press f13.

there was this guy who lost a nipple to contact rugby, some dude pinched it out. enough said.

when it comes to playing (contact) rugby, i'm damn afraid of getting hurt(physically), emotionally, i'm used to it la. come on, everyone takes a stab and disrespects fat people like me especially those with huge man-t***(not me arh).

speaking of which, today, at a foodstall queue, this girl in front of me was talking to a girl behind me. then without any warning, she pulled the girl behind me to join her(in front of me that is). she FUCKING MADE HER FRIEND CUT MY QUEUE.

then they acted as though they were supposed to cut the FAT MAN(me)'s queue. my life is so pitiful. i think i shall end it by eating more. aH-Ha! but doesn't that mean that more people will ill treat me? dang, i'm stupid.

Cr4Pp!e

3 Comments:

Blogger victoria said...

pinched out a nipple?!
what the fridge!!! how is that possible.
gross! EWWW...!

10:54 PM  
Blogger × daFashionista × said...

vic! i totally that it's gross. ew.
wads with you & yr gross entries!?
ahahha. and about the girl who cut yr queue, try to swallow this:
LADIES FIRST.
wuahahahha. take care okie? (:

10:21 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

vic: yeah, no joke. pure violence and madness. haha. take care.

fashionista: sorry, a thousand apologies, i blog about interesting and recently, life got gross. haha. ladies first la, but at least turn around and say something like thanks? haha. take care.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w