Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Man-T**

This Post Is Rather Uncensored. Please Do NOT Read If You Like Censored Stuff. Do NOT Read If You Dislike Man-Tits.

the day before, i wen to the gym with my secondary classmate/friend. again, i was doing the second lightest of weights.(because i'm weak if you haven't found out why) i was pushing myself, did as much as possible. went home feeling shag.

after the "workout", we went to the toilet, where i took of my shirt because i wanted to dry myself with my small towel then shit happens.

Friend: WHAT THE FUCK?

Me: what? am i missing something?

Friend: you have MAN-TITS.

Me:(Na Beh) oh. ok.

Friend: what have you been eating man? you keep this up and i'll need to buy you a new bra.

Me:(SHUT THE FUCK UP) haha. ok i will exercise more.

Friend: do me a favour and wear your shirt back on.

Me:(wears shirt slowly) not that bad what.

Friend: look at yourself in the mirror. your disgusting.

Me:(self-esteem goes down to nothing off) haha. ok.

P.S. He was staring at my man-tits the second i took my shirt off.

P.S.S. I think he wanted to squeeze them. yucks!

P.S.S.S Now i know how women feel when they are being stared at.

Cr4Pp!e

5 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

haha. de whole entry is pretty censored. you should have warned us. lol. =p

12:30 AM  
Blogger PRISS* said...

oh my gawd, it's damn hilarious. and kinda erotic. your friend must be soooo jealous of you thats why. lol ; P

1:51 PM  
Blogger victoria said...

summer speaking.
EW. nuff said.

6:49 PM  
Blogger × daFashionista × said...

updatesssss!

5:46 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: sorry sorry. i added the caution thing after you told me. next time i rate my entries, G, PG, NC16, M18 and R21. but how to check? haha. take care.

june: eh. no comments. haha. take care.

priscilla: woo! you said the "H" word! thanks thanks. eh, i'm not sure, i'm not proud to have the said stuff. haha. take care.

vic: seth saying. are you using an X-Men comic book reference or? (you looking mad) now summer, don't have your rage blackouts now. haha. take care.

fashionista: wow! someone wants me to update. guess you guys love laughing at losers like me. boo hoo hoo. haha. take care.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w