Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bestest Haircut

DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IF SEEING A HUNGRY CHILD MAKES YOU WANT TO VOMIT, place your identification card on your screen and press f13. Rated M18

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51035589935@N01/28358597/

my heart sank when i saw that picture. enough said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had the bestest hair cut in my whole life. basically, the barber cut my hair the way i wanted it to be cut and to me it is the BEST because barbers always give me shitty haircuts. they me look worse before i went in.

i went in, describe what i wanted then voila~ i got it the bestest haircut in my entire life. damn. never thought it could happen. this is like wondering whether pigs could fly then seeing them fly past your window.

maybe, just maybe, i'm might not need to "buy" a bride from a foreign country, maybe i'll fall in love and marry a local girl. smacks myself on my head.

i'm fat, ugly and stupid. which means the only local girl i'm ever going to marry will be fat, ugly and stupid. then our children will be fat, ugly and stupid. who will marry someone fat, ugly and stupid and have fat, ugly and stupid offsprings.

see the vicious cycle?

anyway, to the person who helped me find Pete Francis - Untold, thanks a lot. really thanks. i'm NOT saying who it is cause i don't want you guys to steal my informer. aH-Ha!

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger victoria said...

ooooo...
someone got davionified!
i'm not gonna say who.
but you always get great music fr her innit?

8:58 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

vic: haha. somebody. i'm not saying who but i think you might know her very well. haha. take care.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w