Thursday, July 28, 2005

WE

today, felt burnout for the first time. dragon boat training, jogged about 9km. warm up was in the blistering sun. did 50 push ups then someone had his butt down(me, Ooppss) so we started from ZERO. after the 50 push ups in the blistering sun, i could not do anymore so a senior had to help me by holding my ass hips. did 100 push ups then.

then it was my "favourite" exercise, running jogging. we jogged about 6km out of ngee ann, we because 2 seniors were pulling my hands to help me run, 1 senior was pushing me from behind(keep in mind i'm 90kg) and the rest most of the seniors were shouting motivational cheers to me.

when we(the seniors and i) reached ngee ann, i THOUGHT it was over. we had to jog on the spot to take a breather. if 1 of us stopped(jogging on the spot), we had to jog 2 more rounds around the track. i stopped jogging 5 times so we had to jog 10 rounds. CHEAT MY FEELINGS!

again 2 seniors were pulling me and this time, it took 2 seniors to push me from behind. WE managed to jog finish the 10 rounds. thank heavens!

after the the 10 rounds and 6km, my t-shirt was soaked with perspiration. so i took it off to squeeze out the perspiration.

some random jabroni(telling other guys and pointing at me): that is disgusting(refering to me squeezing perspiration out of my shirt)

me: sorry la.(FUCKING ASSHOLE! GIVE THE FATMAN SOME ALLOWANCE CAN?)

another random jabroni: why you sweat so much?

me: don't know.(FUCKING ASSHOLE! now you refer me as an animal arh? animals sweat humans perspire. FUCKING ASSHOLE!)

Morale of the story, the sun is bad.

P.S. i think that WE make a very good team.

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

you should have ticked that jabroni off by saying.. "i didnt sweat. these are my perspire."
haha.
aniwae, you wont perspire in summer here. promise!
unless you run or jog la. and even so, it wouldnt be that bad.

4:27 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: haha. cannot la. i so fat and short. sure get wacked. i love PEACE!(bullshit) canada is so cool. so good. but then, knowing me, eating in air-conditioned environment also can perspire. even in the north pole i think i can perspire too. haha. take care.

june: no la. did you see the ambulance, they called it down for me. because my whole face turned blue. i survived because of the ambulance. haha. take care.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w