Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Corn

had lifeguard lessons training just now. it was rather ok. until this guy with corn/callus on his big toe came in and showed it to me. HE SHOWED IT TO ME!(lifted his feet to let me see it)

when my friends training mates told me about it, i was already damn squeamish about it. i've never seen it before but just hearing about it made me lose my appetite, take note that i ate nothing except 2 pieces of ham and chesse(without bread) only. i was starving until i heard about the corn.

i won't show images about it because it is damn disgusting, frankly speaking, i never thought i would find something disgusting. i think my shit is artistic, watching shows about operations with blood all over was fine and i could eat while watching it! i'm still feeling damn squeamish about it(the CORN).

allow me to describe how it looks like(skip this paragraph if you don't want to know), it was black in colour, about the diameter of a 1cent coin and around it, there is moat, so it looks like a button. damn, was it disgusting.

the best part was that this guy who had the CORN, was acting like it was a mole or pimple. as though it was natural or uncontrollable. then later he had to shove it in my face by calling me a sissy and asking me how to go to National Service. Na-Beh. fucking kid acting like some tough guy but in actual fact is just a dirty brat who hates to bathe.

later i'll be going for Cultural Activities and Social Service Club's Chinese Orchestra Public Performance. can't wait for it. heard that their playing modern tunes. interesting, but i feel that they should play good old chinese tunes like Nan Zi Han or whatever.

why should the chinese orchestra be playing tunes that do not have chinese origins. somehow, i feel that all these(chinese orchestra playing tunes that do not have chinese origins, etc) are caused by the gahmen. shit happens.

P.S. I HATE CORN!

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

ew. he is really sick in de mind mann. acted like it was a pimple? yuck. how could he be let in the pool? ew. yuck. i think im losing my appetite too. ewwwww!

2:12 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: haha. i don't know. but then his brother had 6 before so it was natural for him, i guess. haha. take care.

azzie: yucks! haha. take care.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w