Friday, July 01, 2005

Lecturer(Business Statistics)

i went to my lecture late today, by an hour. everything was fine, being the year 2000 hide and seek champion, i was extremely stealth. creeping to the middle portion where my class was until the lecturer turned around.

Lecturer: Hi! My friend, your so early.

Me:(waves meekly)

damn, got caught. then later the lecturer comes up to me.

Lecturer: see me later.

Me: ok.

i'm so going to die. most probably want to take down my student card, scream at me, maybe pull my ear. just torture me since i made a mockery out of her by going so late.

Me: why you want to see me?

Lecturer: you missed the first hour of the lecture, so i need to tell you the important parts.

WHAT THE F***? i skipped missed the first part of the lecture and she still bothers to let me know the important parts. seems like poly lecturers actually care a lot more about their students than they've been credited for.

Cr4Pp!e

3 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

heh. so nice of her right? better not mock at her or come late ever again dude.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE,
THE DAD WITH THE FIDDLE,
THE SON JUMPED OVER THE MOON
THEN LITTLE GRACE LAUGHED TO SEE SO MUCH FUN
AND YOUR SHIT RAN AWAY WITH THE SPOON!

4:32 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: yeah. i will try my best not to but as you know, shit happens. haha. take care

azzie: thank you thank you! your far too kind. haha. take care.

niceygirl aka younger sister aka nothing-better-to-do-so-annoy-me: and you ate my shit using the spoon. aH-Ha!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w