Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Olympian

super funny day today. i went to the Students' Union to collect my FOC Camp photos. then i said my name for the dude to give me my order.

Me: Davio.

then out of no where this person says "Davio, nice name(i've heard this a thousand times, thanks anyway)"

later she goes on about reading my name on someone's blog. i asked her if it was mine, she asked if an Olympian left a comment. so i asked her how she found that blog, she searched for FOC Camp and stumbled upon that blog.

Me thinking "woah, who wrote about me? i'm going to fucking find that person and it better be good otherwise somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad."

ran back up to CASSC clubhouse and borrowed dawn's laptop to search for the mystery person. used google. typed FOC camp. none positive websites, couldn't be bothered to search beyond page 3. so typed FOC camp davio and the only positive blog was my own.

clicked it and checked the comments at the end, there was an olympian who was there! so it was me. dang. she was kinda cute la. not that i stand any chance. i'm 163cm and 90kg. no singapore girls. only china, vietnam, filipino and indonesia, basically those that can be bough at $5000. eh, i'm not cheap, at least i'm willing to pay for one.

Cr4Pp!e

3 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

huh? i dun geddit.
lol.

2:05 AM  
Blogger victoria said...

i'm lost too! haha.

11:09 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

basically that girl left a comment on my FOC camp post. but i did not know about it as whenever i reply, i write a new post then don't look back on the old posts unless looking for something. still don't understand? email me. haha.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w