Thursday, March 24, 2005

too sexy/posting results

xiaxue posed innocently like this, then mr brown, mr miyagi and a whole lot of people started doing the same.

apparently, i don't know how did the "I'm Too Sexy For My Blog" came about but what i know is that xiaxue had a t-shirt endorsement deal with Localbrand. and i want to buy both these t-shirts. the rest of the t-shirts would just get thrown out the window by my mom and i'm already feeling so rebellious by thinking of buy those two without my mom's consent. ok, xiaxue had a t-shirt endorsement and mr miyagi got jealous so he took his own "I'm Too Sexy For My Blog"

Excerpt :

Take several very good pictures of yersself or ask a friend to take for you.
Make sure you look good in a t-shirt.
Being well-endowed in the chest region helps

we all know xiaxue is but no idea abt mr miyagi. *ahem. and if you buy the shirt soon(don't know when is the dateline) you'll get a 20% off if you do the silly pose. these t-shirts to me, are vulgarities in an artistic form.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw my posting results yesterday. was very very shock. got my last choice. Na-Beh. actually is fourth but i only got 4 choices. here's the list

1.Mass Com (i definitely cannot get into it through JAE, was chosen for fun just like i chose ACS(i) for secondary schools)

2.Banking & Finance (thought i'll definitely get in since score was 15, 3 points below the cut off points last year, 18)

3.Business Studies (just fill up space. i was positive i'll get into banking, this course was 17)

4.Accountancy (same as above, this course was 18)

all courses at Ngee Ann(heard that the girls there are hott, so if your going to there, please be hott not slutty nor skanky)

15 points for L1R4, english A2, i thought i'll definitely without a shadow of a doubt get into banking and finance however, when i checked yesterday, i was posted to Accountancy. WHAT THE FUCK? i can only come to one conclusion, FUCKING DRAGONS!

you stole my spot,
now i'm gonna make you hop.
blasting bullets on the ground,
to see you jump around. WORD LIFE!

what can be worse than my spot being taken away? it is taken away by a foreign "talent".
First, they take away our jobs
Second, our academic scholarships and top spots
Third, they take away our prizes(the ferrari in DBS black card draw)
Now, take away my spot

crap, well, i guess shit-happens and at least i got into one of my chosen courses while others did not even get into their last choice. hey, all those out there and zhi, don't give up. stay strong and persist. don't give up. don't give up. don't give up.

tonypierce wrote about how to blog, which i clearly violated many of them, especially no.30 but i don't give a 2 elephants' piss. my style is out there and straight forward,

Excerpt from Eminem's Under The Influence:

So You Can Suck My Dick
If You Don't Like My Shit
Cause I Was High
When I Wrote This
So Suck My Dick

P.S. I love eminem. Modern Poet. which other rapper raps so much meaning? 50cent and all the other guys are just blurting out words like their 3 and i'm dissing them if you don't understand.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w