Thursday, June 23, 2005

The Difference Dragon Boat Can Make

dragon boat training today was off the hook. ran like mad dogs. we just ran and ran. i swear that the entire distance i ran in 5 years in secondary schoool, is either slightly more or same as the distance that i ran today.

i ran so much that each time i drank water, i felt like puking and at times, my mouth and tongue were so dry that whenever i licked my lips, my tongue felt like a dry cloth. damn was it shagging tiring.

anyway, training was a killer. but then, i realised the difference when people know that i joined dragon boat.

in sports camp, there was this guy who treated me dung. he looked upon me like a piece of shit. i mean, most guys do that to me cause i look like a piece of crap anyway. but then this guy, after finding out that i joined dragon boat, he made some small talk with me.

on other occasions, we would walk past each other and we would not even say hi. aH-Ha.

P.S. i don't even know that guy's name, cause i did not bother introducing myself to him or ask for his name.

P.P.S he knows my name. aH-Ha.

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

okay.. so soon after girls will be asking for yr number la? lol.

10:05 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: erm. whenever they have problems with their computers that is. take care.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w