Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Being A Fat Boy

a sms conversation went on between my younger sister and i today. it went something like this.

Sis: kor kor(elder brother in chineses), come home watch manhunt with me.

Me: am i gay?

Sis: they have nicer chests than you(i don't have chests, i have breasts, man-tits) well toned body and nice abs.

Me: eat my shit.

Sis: unless your shit is pink and strawberry flavoured(no dirty thoughts please), i'll continue to keep buggin you.

Me: eat my shit.

Sis: Whatever. i'll enjoy the show myself and leave you to your inevitable fate(what inevitable fate?) :)

Me: what inevitable fate?

Sis: check the dictionary hehehe.

Me: wat inevitable fate?(was just wondering what else she got up her sleeve)

Sis: No la. i just sprouting nonsense.

Me: ai ya, just say la, wat is my fate?

Sis: i saying that every person's fate cannot be changed.

Me: what is my fate?

Sis: How i know haha

Me: just say la.

Sis: i really dunno. How i know your fate?

Me: just say la.

here comes the punch line, the ultimate joke/scarcasm/mockery to me that is.

Sis: hahaha.. Got one guy look like you.

what the F***? a guy from Manhunt, looks like me. a short, fat and ugly dude teenager.
let me tell you what will happen in 7 or 8 years time.

i will be either 25 or 26 years old. i will be financially independent. still living with my parents. i will definitely be in china/vietnam/indonesia/malaysia/whatever country looking for a bride. i told you before that the only way i get married is through a fixed marriage. well, though i'll be looking for a bride, it is still a fixed marriage because i give her parents or whoever money then they give me her. so it is fixed. no money back guarantee. i can't return her.

a guy like me, who is fat, i'm 90kg now and still at 1.63m, how can i possibly look like a guy who is on Manhunt. further more, i know that i'll need a fixed marriage to get married. so you can say it to my face or aloud, i don't mind, i face facts and respect the truth.

fat boys like me don't get girls. we live in misery everyday. i have to run like a mad dog to chase buses. then i pespire like a pig and get ostracised because of the stench odour emit. when i'm the last one to enter a lift, the overload sign will always appear then i step out and a fit skinny guy steps in and it is fine.

so i walk up to my class and because i pespire so easily, i get ostracised again because of the odour. asides being get ostracised, i often get laughed at too. people only remember my name when they need me to do something like sit on a suitcase or compare who is fatter.

Cr4Pp!e

3 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

no, you certainly dun need a "fixed" marriage. (((((((((((((((:

6:04 AM  
Blogger jer said...

i ought to slap you.

i have a bigger and stronger united nations than you and you say you are fat. wtf....

9:29 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: haha. nono, please don't lie to me, i face facts and respect the truth. take care.

jer: i'm fatter. 1.63m and 90kg. your definitely slimmer than me. take care man.

june: yes i am. please don't console me, i face facts and respect the truths. train hard and drink lots of water. take care.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w