Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Exciting

Hey Peeps! today was, exciting.

first off, my Oral Communication group was selected to present in the lecture theatre with like 100 over people. i was going crazy. damn nervous. cause, the day before, i presented to my class and was staring at my notes the whole time. could not remember the facts.

today, well, i think it pulled it off rather well. for those from new town, remember last year when i went up and made fun of Mr Lau, today, it was something like that. i remembered more facts today too.

anyway, my group's project is about rabbits and i learnt something about rabbits. they are coprophagous. in layman's terms, they eat their shit. EAT THEIR SHIT! rabbits eat their shit. i am never going to touch a rabbit again.

today was my first dragon boat training after i got well, recap, i was sick unwell for 2 weeks and the doctor wanted me to rest for 2 weeks thus missing 2 weeks worth of training(dragon boat and canoe polo).

so training was damn tiring for me today. my calves kept cramping. and it is no joke. it is bloody painful. especially when it is both legs.

it was something like this, calves cramp, friends help stretch, stand up, cramp again. repeat this for about 3 times. bloody painful and embarrasing sia. i'm on the ground screaming moaning in pain then everyone else is standing up and looking like the training was easy peasy.

to top it all, deviana from new town, tells me that today's training was damn slack. Na-Beh. girl can tahan the training and look like it was easy peasy. then me(a guy) gets cramps and look like he ran around singapore.

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

you went up to de stage & made fun of mr lau before?
hah. i think i was absent on that day.

9:47 AM  
Blogger jimbo said...

fashionista: haha. yep. you missed a damn good show. haha.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w