Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Trip To BBDC(updated)

Bukit Batok Driving Centre(BBDC)

i decided it was time for me to finally learn how to drive a car as i'm 18 already, legal to buy tobacco, alcohol, condoms baby stopping device and to club. so i boarded bus 188 to make the arduous journey to BBDC. the trip took me half an hour.

upon reaching the promise land, i found out that i need to have a passport size photo. i checked my wallet and counted that i brought $86, enough to pay registration($84), not enough for registration and photo($90).

i went to the photo-taking booth and asked how much does it cost for registration to which the woman lady replied " blah blah blah(x10, woman talk a lot), i'm not sure." so i decided to get my photo taken first. then later i went over to the information counter and asked how much does the registration cost. to my superb instinct, $84. i told the lady that i only had $80 with me and hoped that she said "Oh, no problem, since your so adorable, i'll pay the remaining for you." or "It is okay, as we will just deduct from *blah* account"

however, to my absolute horror

"Then come back tomorrow." for a miserable $4 i had to travel home and make my arduous journey there again. i went home and scolded my dad for not giving me $100 when i asked him to. while he laughed like a hyena.

Updates - Need to get glasses since my eyesight ain't perfect and gonna have a long day to malaysia with my dad tomorrow.

P.S. I went to the wrong chalets twice in one day before.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w