Monday, April 04, 2005

MSU part 2/Me

ok, well, Lorraine did not win and i guess she looks better in pictures. i think that all of them answered the question "What are the greatest weakness and strength in women?" with no substance. i stuck my face into a bunch of pillows(i have a fat face) while they were answering them. some of their answers were just plain stupid in my most professional opinion.

Reader: KNNB! CCB! You think you so good, you say lah! Insult my (insert name here), i'm gonna boycott your blog and send you hatemail.

YES! I LOVE HATEMAIL, just like the Calm One and feel free to boycott my blog. i'm a living garbage disposal anyway. My answer would be this:

The greatest strength and weakness in women are their unconditional love. Even when their very mad at you, they still love you and will always be there to lend a supporting and loving hand. This unconditional love definitely has to be their greatest strength however it is also their greatest weakness and downfall. Sometimes when the person receiving this great love, is actually just a scumbag who mistreats this love and abuses the lady. Thus causing her downfall and dismay.

i'm definitely Miss Universe calibre too bad i have a dick i'm male and fat. boo hoo hoo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

see a bunch of new links? well, i decided to follow no.12 on tony pierce's how to blog post.
but i'm guessing you guys are angry that i linked your since i'm a fat useless slob and nobody wants to be my friend. boo hoo hoo.

do visit Gabriel,My BJ(BlowJob) Buddy,Gabrielnator.(Lorraine used SuckCock buddy, i'm such a copy cat.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

swimming was very tiring(duh~) especially chin tow, the casualty's head is on my shoulder which makes it more difficult as the casualty is sort of on me. i finally got freestyle right! yeah! my left arm is aching now.(because of swimming) i feel that CPR(Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is easier than EAR(Expired Air Resuscitation).

CPR seems easier. haven't tried it out yet though. just weighed and measured my height, i'm 1.63cm and weigh 80kg. i could not understand how i could "grow" shorter until i remembered that i tip-toed while measuring my height during secondary 5. now i know that i'm not even the same height as Lorraine. and i'm still so fat obese voluptuous. hopes and dreams dashed.

Reader: Like YOU had any in the FIRST place.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w