Saturday, April 02, 2005

Comical Day(April Fool)

instead of 2/3 posts a day, today is a special day. i'm just going to post one long entry.

Reader : WTF? a f*cking long entry?

Me : AHEM!

sit back, relax and read this entreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

followed my dad to work again where i did almost all the work. although i was rather reluctant to do any at first until i told him that i would rather be working as an accountant having a salary of $4k a month than having his business taking $10k.(metaphor, my dad doesn't earn that much neither will i) immediately he got pissed and started scolding me that i was lucky to have a father willing to pay his son $5 an hour doing some shit work. and i should be doing the work since i'm being paid instead of camping.

he was refering to me sitting on this chair :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and doing nothing. strangely, that tiny chair could sustain my enormous/gigantic weight(78kg). that chair was bought from the $1.99 shop. high quality product, able to sustain enormous/gigantic weights. tested and proven by me.

later at another venue, i was sitting on that high-grade chair again however, there were plenty of mosquitoes feeding on me. i counted the number of bites, 8 on right arm, 7 on left arm, grand total of 15. then i told my dad that i wanted out of this stupid job due to the heat and bites. to which my dad replied (ignoring the heat) "Na xia wen zi zhai xiang, wo yao yeow na ge lan ren."

english translation "The mosquitoes were thinking, i want to bite that lazy person."

basically, my dad was implying that the mosquitoes were punishing me for my laziness.

this is how my dad dances whenever i play music

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

one step forward, one step backward, doing this continually with his fists moving up and down. by the way, his eyes are not that droppy(not a drug addict), just that he was about to blink when the picture was taken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i visited Cowboy Caleb's blog(How Not To Woo A Girl), and read about this guy who liked this girl very much that he did something very extraordinary. Here is the video for you guys to watch.

Reader: KNS! I come your stupid blog read your posts good enough liao, still want me to watch some stupid video.

point taken* this guy got the professor to project a slide of some cartoon saying "Cui Wen take my hand" then later he walks to her with a bunch of flowers(roses i think). can't see the reaction of Cui Wen neither the GUY but he looks gay to me. long hair (kinda like sly) then when he pushes his hair apart, even more gay. but anyway, clearly everyone knows the reaction of the girl from her blog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry evina for taking so long to include your link(i'm forgetful). notice that there are 2 Sharons on the links? take a quick visit to both their blogs and come back.

1...................... 2............. 3..... What The F*CK?!

Reader: Na-B*h, your an asshole!

point taken* Sharon.W and Sharon.T both have the same layout! how cool/weird/bizarre/abnormal is that? Same first name, same blog layout. Comical Day~

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w