Friday, April 01, 2005

the GAHMEN is plotting against me

for the whole of yesterday(30/3), i could not log into blogger. i think it has something to do with this post. the gahmen is afraid that i will spew more stews. aH-Ha! Lee Hsien Loong, be afraid, be very afraid. a stronger opposition is coming and that person is me. i will infiltrate your party then gather support, once i have enough, i will overthrow you and i will charge your family with contempt towards my gahmen and place you guys in life imprisonment. don't worry, will be in your very own Highly Dangerous Buildings(HDB) i bet you guys never stayed in one before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

was chatting on msn yesterday when i saw my friend's nick "grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."(exact same number of Rs, i counted) being the kpo caring person that i am, i went to inquire.

Me : why are you so madddddd ?

Jess : lols. not mad la. i cant make up my mind what my display pict and nick should be.

i nearly fell off the chair laughing. people actually have difficulty choosing. haha. then i realised that her display picture reminded me of something sexy. so i asked her to send it to me. viola voila~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

very sexy huh? she says it is spastic. hahaha. this picture reminded me of the sexy bloggers and i think the sexiest blogger is this girl one. ahhaha.

Cr4Pp!e

2 Comments:

Blogger × daFashionista × said...

welcome back! hows ur blogation?

7:27 PM  
Blogger jimbo said...

it was good. nice to see you around.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

w