Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Treacherous, Hazardous and Petrifying Journey/Swim

Warning: Long and Boring Entry.

Yesterday(5/4, Wednesday), i went to Secemat(Malaysia) with my dad. woke up at 6.15am, ironed my shirt and headed out of the house at 7am. then took 963 followed by 170 to woodlands checkpoint. followed by another SBS bus to Jowhore(Johor) Checkpoint then another SBS to Kota Raya bus station. where i ate a huge Mcdonalds breakfast. unfortunately, they don't have Hotcakes. after breakfast, my dad and i took some coach bus to Secemat at 9.45am, 1 ticket costing 10 malaysian dollars.

reached Secemat at 1pm because the bloody coach stopped at yong peng for 20minutes and had to stop frequently to let some idiots passengers get off. from the bus station, we took a taxi to Asahi(a factory formerly used by the Japanese during WW2) the trip cost 8ringgit. when the driver turn the steering wheel, it would creak very loudly. i was very afraid that it would pop out and the car will just move on its own leading to my death.

when we reached Asahi, my dad received a phone call. Ms Tan said that loading of the cargo could not be done since the person in charge Danny Lim did not give his approval. to which my dad flew into a rage, he screamed shouted at Ms Tan and started criticsing their company and ethics. the only person my dad ever shouted at the same volume was at me. Na-B*h, travel all the way there only to be refused. Knn.

we went out to the bus stop where not a single bus was in sight then i prayed for a taxi to appear so that we could get back to the town side for my dad to call his boss. a taxi appeared and we got in then some other people got in too. knn, need to share taxi then no air-con. the trip was 1.5ringgit each.

the driver drove us to some telephone shop so that my dad could buy a phonecard to call his boss. the phonecard cost RM$20 and 1 minute costs RM$2 which is about $1sing(corruption). my dad then called his boss then made some other phone calls. my dad tried to call Danny Lim.

"Hello, this is Mr Hong from XX company singapore, my boss would like to speak to you(he immediately hung up)"

(the conversation was in mandarin, too lazy to do the translating and my han yu pin yin sucks)

later my dad called Ms Tan to tell her that the big boss Dato Lim has agreed to allow the loading and added that the boss(danny lim) is a coward. aH-Ha! traveled back there in a RM$8 taxi, during the taxi ride, my dad cursed and swore like a sailor while i smiled. i think the driver felt somewhat uncomfortable.

the loading took 2 and a half hours, ending at 8.15pm. the last bus was at 7.30pm, we had to take a taxi all the way back to Jowhore Bahru costing RM$160. the taxi driver was driving damn fast, overtaking everyone. there were no lamp posts for most of the journey. i hung on to whatever i could hung on as i did not want to die before i got laid hitched.

reached singapore at 11.30pm and took 963 back home, step home at 12.30pm.

there is no place like home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

today, i did some swimming, 50 laps in total

20 laps of Front Claw(freestyle)

20 laps of Breaststroke(frogstyle)

10 laps of Elite Stroke(breaststroke/frogstyle, without using hands, my hands were on my back)

2.5km or 2500 metres. bloody tiring. however, there were some kids teenagers younger than me who were swimming non-stop at a much faster speed than me and worst of all, they were girls.

i can't believe it, first i lose to old elderly people, now i lose to girls. for goodness sake, they are girls, supposed to be at the bottom of the food chain or something while i'm a male and should be faster than these females. how can i lose? how could i? until i remembered that i was 80kg and obese. damn.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w