Tuesday, March 08, 2005

modem.

on the first of march. my internet connection was changed from starhub cable to singnet adsl broadband. it was changed because got free gift mah.(i'm cheap, i know that) just to let you guys know, adsl requires the use of the phone line. so for every phone line a microfilter had to be added, mine looks something like that except that it is black. my idiotic beloved elder sister had her phone changed and she connected the phone directly to the socket without using the microfilter. $#$%&*$#$*&. she shouted for my help

Jie : David !

whenever the internet or any electrical appliance has stopped functioning, my name will be scream shouted.

Me : What ?

Jie : Why my phone so noisy ?

(i pick up the phone and hear a lot of static then i realised that the microfilter was not used. so i then plug the phone to the line using the microfilter. VIOLA ! no more static. boy am i a genius or what ?)

Me : Why you never use the microfilter ?

Jie : I thought can just connect directly.

returns to the computer to find out that the internet is disconnected because the phone was picked up without the microfilter by my sis and i. ( The Author would like to take this opportunity to apolgise for the disconnected conversations. ) later i asked my sis again to find out what was going through her mind when she did what she did.

Me : Didn't you think about using the microfilter ? Did you think it was for decoration ornamental show ? (trying not to be scarcastic, well clearly i can't)

Jie : I didn't notice it.

aH-Ha! she lied! can you see it? well, i guess the morale of the story is if your gonna lie, stick to that lie as long as you can. i guess in actual fact, she did not notice the microfilter from the start. which was there since 1st of march now it is the 7th of march. gosh. to think about it, sends chills down my spine.

sometimes in life, it is not that one is smart but because one is surrounded by idiots intellectually challenge people. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying my elder sister is intellectually challenge, she is heaven(hell for negative) smarter than me. she scored better than me for PSLE got into the express stream while i went to the normal stream. she went to NJC for her first 3 months while i could only get into MI. she then went to SAJC cause she couldn't take the stress at NJC while i'm forced to go to poly because i'm, well, not as book smart as she is.

P.S. I scored 176 for my PSLE, my elder sis scored 206 or something like that, my younger sis however scored 236. well, can't be blamed that the good genes are with them. 1st was the planned, 2nd was a mistake and 3rd, well, god sent.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w