Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thank You My Beloved Younger Sister Grace.

yes yes, hi and welcome to the Crapings Of The Crapster. Notice the picture of Jackass the movie on the left ? well, that is my dream to have a show and better yet a movie like those guys. all the nonsense and jacka-stuff they do are totally awesome. bam, one of the jackass guys has his own show call Viva La Bam . this blog is gonna be an account of recording the dysfunctional side of my family and what i see, hear and touch. about what i think and feel view.

Might as well have some f.a.q. here

Why did you start to blog again ?
Well, i felt great reading other peeps blogs especially this one. the entertainment that it gave me was great and if i was able to do the same, it would be awesome.

Will this blog be like the shitty one you had ?
Certainly would not like it to be that way, this new blog, i want it to be funny and entertaining although knowing me, the humour might be rather sick. stay tune. ah-ha!

Who helped you this time ? Was it your sister again ?
Yep, It was my younger sister again. she helped with everything. when she was done, i told her
"Ok. Now get up, mommy say you cannot use the com until you do finish your assessment. "
Her
"I helped you with your blog then you like that. Never even say thank you. "
she walks away. i chased her and tried to kiss her to express my thanks. although she resisted because she did not want to soil my lips. ok, you guessed it the last part is made up.

This blog still looks as shitty as the last one, don't you have any creativity ?
I do but i'm new to blogging like i just realised how to do this and this . yep, hopefully in the near future ( maybe tmr ) i can do more stuff but at this present moment, i think that what i can do is adequate.

Cr4Pp!e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

w